-->
no
no

LilyPad Arduino Interactive Pad

1 comment


Now that I have a bit more time, I've been doing a bit more of the LilyPad Arduino. I thought it would be a good idea to have an interactive pad that would show my workshop participants what you could achieve with the different sensors and outputs of the LilyPad.  Kenneth Larsen came up with this LilyPad Arduino sensor mat , and I thought it would be great if I could come up with my own.  

I used conductive thread and all the sensors and outputs of the Protosnap LilyPad Development Board.   Here's a video of the interactive in action. Unfortunately, the vibration of the vibe board isn't clear, but if you look closely, you can see it vibrate.

What do you think?





This was featured on 

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

no
no